Build the right network - in the right place, at the right time
As the demand for bandwidth continues to increase, network operators are devoting considerable capital budget to network deployments and network upgrades. The success of these deployments depends on answering three key questions;
- How much capital budget should be spent on the deployment or upgrades in any given period of time?
- In what areas should a new network be deployed or in which parts of an existing network should an upgrade be made?
- When should the required capital funds ideally be expended?
Traditionally, network congestion statistics are used as the basis for answering those three questions. However, demographic and competitive characteristics of each network area will result in different tolerance levels to network congestion. Discovering how the customers in a given network area will respond to improved network speeds requires considerably more than congestion information. The result is that network deployments based solely on network utilization often underperform financially.
There are many factors about each area and customer that can be used to better predict the financial value of a network deployment effort including:
- Customer calls
- Truck rolls
- Customer churn
- Competitive marketing campaigns
NetVersant OptimizeTM utilizes machine-learning and predictive modelling techniques, to quickly and comprehensively assess the multitude of factors involved in network deployment decisions. NetVersant OptimizeTM enables operators to unlock unrealized value in their networks, by building the right network at the right time, and obtain:
- Increased revenue per network upgrade or build effort
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced churn
- Fewer service calls
- Enhanced opportunities for upselling
To learn more, contact us for a demo.