NetVersant Solution Overview
Build the right network - in the right place, at the right time, for the right cost
Changing the game in network upgrades using artificial intelligence and automation
It has become abundantly clear how vital internet connectivity is to our world as we know it. And the future only promises to bring greater demand from both residential and business customers for increased network bandwidth and reliability, and for new services, both known and not yet known.
To meet this demand, cable operators are investing heavily to upgrade and modernize their access network infrastructure.
Yet, the traditional planning and design methodologies are too slow, labor intensive and limited in capability to deliver technology strategy, network designs and capital cost estimates needed by senior management, strategic planners and network engineers in a useful timeframe.
Created by industry veterans, the NetVersantTM Suite provides operators with the ability to:
- Simultaneously consider multiple network architectures such as N+0, N+2, and FTTH by delivering preliminary designs and cost estimates in hours, not months;
- Evaluate the impact of evolving access network technologies such DOCSIS 4.0, ESD, FDX on network performance, designs, and costs;
- Future-proof the network by modeling and evaluating the performance of multiple network architectures under expected and unexpected conditions;
- Holistically exploit the entire network (fibre, coax and wireless) to grow the business;
- Obtain significant time and labor savings by using automated design technology that incorporates decades of operators’ real-world network design experience;
- Realize powerful capital cost savings through design optimization to produce technically compliant designs that represent the lowest cost for construction;
- Accurately determine where and when to upgrade the network to realize the best possible return on Capex;
- Ensure deployment project success with over-the horizon risk analysis to find and fix issues before they become problems;
- Get deployment program in-flight change impact analysis in hours not weeks;
- Forecast the impact of deployment project plan changes to the program and business performance across the rest of the organization.
To learn more, contact us for a demo.